Catch Up | October 30, 2003
Here are a bunch of links, some relatively new, and some I've been sitting on for a while.
- Web Design Practices - A site looking at how common certain web design practices practices have become.
- Why tables for layout is stupid - Entertaining seminar about tableless design
- Magmun P.I. - Magnum was one of my fav shows as a kid, so I was delighted to come across this pointless little gem when following a link from somebody's portfolio. Hyperlinks truly are a wonderful thing.
- Lynx for OS X - I'm now the proud owner of my very own copy of Lynx. I can finally hold my hear up high in geek circles.
- Advanced Web Ranking - OK, well it's not that advanced, but could come in handy to any Mac SEO'ers out there
- The World as a Blog - Watch bloggers post live on a big map of the world. I have no idea why you'd want to do this, but I still think it's cool.
- Creative Commons - This site got a CSS makeover a while back but I never got around to posting about it.
- Left in Front - One of the nicest sub:lime copies I've come across.
- Float Tutorial - The guys from Max Design do it again. Keep up the good work.
- Plains Capital - Nice, professional looking CSS/XHML site.
- HTML and CSS Dog - Odd name, plain looking site, but useful tutorials for most levels.
- Site Redesigns - 37 Signals style.
Posted at October 30, 2003 8:12 PM