My First Ever Award | June 22, 2004
Yesterday I noticed that I’d been given an award. The award in question was one of the prestigious WhiteSpace Awards. The category I won was the “Thought to be a web designer, but proving to be a photographer” category.
I’d just like to thank everybody who made this award possible.
- Thanks to Winter for finally finishing, and Spring and Summer for providing such a great reason to be outside, and not stuck in front of my computer.
- Thanks to Brighton for being such a cool and photogenic place to live.
- I’d like to thank Message for keeping me busy the last few months.
- A big thanks to SkillSwap and The Web Standards Awards for keeping my mornings and evenings occupied.
- I’d also like to thank my girlfriend for monopolising my iMac the last few months and giving me the chance to watch more TV.
- Thanks to the gym for keeping me fit and out of the house.
- And to all the cool new blogs I’ve been reading and thanks to my RSS feed which now has well over 200 feeds in it.
- Finally a big thanks to everybody who’s emailed me offering diplomas, viagra or large sums of money for minimal risk. Love you loads.
Seriously though, I’ve been meaning to mention this for a while. I’ve been quite busy of late and It’s just been much easier to post interesting pics than to find the time for more considered posts. Now that summer is here, I imagine I’ll be spending even more time away from the computer, so expect more pics to come.
Posted at June 22, 2004 7:50 PM