Top 5 OS X Applications of 2004 | December 23, 2004
Here are my favourite OS X applications from 2004. What treats did 2004 hold for your OS?
- Quicksilver - This little app has revolutionised the way I use my OS and literally shaves hours of my working week. A must have for all OS X users.
- NetNewsWire Lite - Still in my opinion the best RSS reader around. After Safari and Dreamweaver (my dirty little secret), this is probably the app I use the most.
- FireFox - While I don’t actually use Firefox, It’s steady propagation and acceptance into the main stream may at last start to topple Microsoft’s strangle hold on the browser market. Here’s wishing Firefox a very happy New Year.
- Acquisition - Being a bit of a late adopter and not having jumped on the Bit Torrent bandwagon yet, this is still my file sharing application of choice.
- Skype - This is another application that I don’t actually use much, but can see huge potential for. Also I really like the design of their site in all its CSS loveliness. Watch out BT, your time is almost up.
Posted at December 23, 2004 1:08 PM