Top 5 Purchases of 2004 | January 17, 2005
I’m not a very materialistic person, spending most of my savings on holidays and adventures rather than the latest gadgets and gizmos. However this year I seem to have bought an unusual amount of stuff. At least that’s what my bank balance was telling me at the end of the year. Here are my top 5 favourite purchases of this year. Why not worship at the alter of consumerism with me and share your best buys of 2004 and what you’re looking forward to getting your hands on in 2005.
- AirPort Express – The purchase of which finally ushered me into the WiFi age.
- iMac G5 – Despite my protestations over the form factor, I’m thoroughly happy with my new Mac.
- iBook – While not strictly my purchase I did donate some money in order to stop my girlfriend buying a PC. Loverly little machine.
- Rockhopper – I started getting into Mountain Biking and ditched my old, crappy bike for a loverly new one.
- K700i Finally got myself a descent mobile phone.
Posted at January 17, 2005 8:57 AM