On the Cutting Room Floor | December 31, 2005
I keep a file on my desktop called “blog posts.rtf” where I jot down ideas for interesting posts. Each idea usually consists of a title and a couple of lines of text. Occasionally they can also contain a bullet list of points, links to resources and code samples. Theses are all ideas that, for one reason or another, I’ve just never got around to writing up.
Some of them are now defunct, such as bugs in Opera or Firefox that have been fixed, or topics that have been discussed on other sites. However many of them still have potential and may make it onto this site next year, assuming I have the time. Anyway, here is the list in chronological order (oldest first)
- Dive Tourism
- Communication vs Expectation
- Fixed vs Flexible
- Client Side vs Server Side Browser Filtering
- What’s in a Name?
- What do You Like and Dislike About This Site?
- IE Conditional Comments
- PNG Nightmares
- Typical Arguments Against Tableless Design
- Mac OS X Remote Access and VNC
- Mac OS X security
- MySQL SHOW STATUS
- RSS Feed Management
- Todo List Management
- Email Management
- Manage Milestones, Not Tasks
- Screenreader Support Charts
- What I Want From CSS3 - Part 2
- What I Want From CSS3 - Part 3
Posted at December 31, 2005 11:35 AM