Web Design Books: Wishlist | September 4, 2006
There have been some great books released recently, and there are even more on the way. Here is the list of books I’m looking forward to reading. What books do you want to get your hand on?
- Talent Is Not Enough – Interesting looking book on the business of web design.
- Making Meaning: How Successful Businesses Deliver Meaningful Customer Experiences – A potentially interesting book on customer and user experience.
- Publish and Prosper: Blogging for Your Business – Possibly interesting book on business blogging.
- Inside/Outside: From the Basics to the Practice of Design – A book about design fundamentals.
- Designing for Interaction: Creating Smart Applications and Clever Devices – A look into user experience design.
- Communicating Design: Developing Web Site Documentation for Design and Planning – It’s all about the deliverables.
- The User Is Always Right: A Practical Guide to Creating and Using Personas for the Web – Not entirely sure how you can manage to fill an entire book on personas, but am eager to find out.
- Pro CSS Techniques – CSS books don’t grab me anymore, but this one has potential.
- Transcending CSS: The Fine Art of Web Design – Another hotly awaited CSS book.
Posted at September 4, 2006 10:36 PM