2008 Conference Schedule | January 15, 2008

It’s the beginning of a new year so I’m starting to work out my conference schedule for 2008. Here is a list of all the events I’m attending or speaking at, and another list of all the events I’d love to be attending, but probably won’t be.

Attending/speaking

Would like to attend

If there are any great events you think I should be attending, please let me know.

Hope to catch you at a few of these.

Posted at January 15, 2008 12:04 PM

Comments

Keith Instone said on January 15, 2008 4:29 PM

Good list. I might see you at UPA (not sure if I am going yet). I am going to Interaction 08 and the IA Summit on your list. Also, if you want to check out a calendar of more user experience events (broadly defined), check out http://uxnet.org/calendar

Ross Bruniges said on January 15, 2008 5:05 PM

Pubstandards - for the whole night this time :>

Ian said on January 15, 2008 5:37 PM

How many on the list are you speaking at this year? I hope to go to FOWD London and dConstruct again this year. Prior to that though I’ll be heading over to your workshop next Wednesday so see you then!

Philip Renich said on January 15, 2008 6:02 PM

I’m trying to go to Webstock myself! Though I’m guessing I’ll have an easier time of it since it’s just a ferry ride away to the north island. It sounds like a good event and I’m excited for the great speakers. I’ve really enjoyed Wellington the few times I’ve been up there, there’ve got a lot going on! Plus, while you’re down here (if you come) you also have the added benefit of being in the most beautiful country in the world: give yourself some time to explore, you won’t regret it!
Maybe I’ll see you there!

Cennydd said on January 15, 2008 9:14 PM

Good list, thanks for jogging my memory about these. I was considering IA Summit (would be my first time) but my friends are thoughtlessly getting hitched in Bali at the same time. See you at dConstruct and FOWD hopefully.

Keith Instone said on January 15, 2008 10:13 PM

Another try with the link to the UXnet calendar - sorry, just learning Textile.

Andy Budd said on January 16, 2008 12:11 PM

So far I’m speaking at FOWA, @media and AEA. I’m also hoping to speak at reboot. I decided not to put in a proposal for SXSW this year as I fancy a year off.

I went to the IA summit last year and really enjoyed it. However it’s slightly later this year, so I can’t combine it with Southby. Also they junked my talk proposal so I’m in a huff with them ;-)

Thanks for the link Keith. I’m really interested in speaking at more UX conferences this year, especially with “Silverback” launching soon. More on that later!

VJ said on January 18, 2008 4:16 PM

great list of events. wish I could make it to half of them :)

Andy Budd said on January 25, 2008 12:42 PM

I’ll be speaking at An Event Apart, @media and FOWD. Also hope to be speaking at Reboot, assuming it’s on this year.

Eamon said on January 29, 2008 12:06 PM

The future of web design sounds really interesting. Perhaps you could tell us something about that in advance (or write about the subject in general).

John Davey said on January 31, 2008 11:14 AM

Not coming to FOTB08? Sept 28th-Oct 1st.

stelt said on March 12, 2008 5:03 PM

Maybe you like the SVG Open at the end of August in Germany, see http://svgopen.org/2008

Dmitri said on April 3, 2008 6:15 AM

I am going to the last 2,unless something changes :)